learnwithelsi derives its name from the “el” of eleROM and “si” of Sinji. The system is jointly managed by eleROM and Sinji. Subscribers can use the system to manage and study educational courses. learnwithelsi combines the standard features of traditional e-learning platforms with additional features:
* Lectures can be presented real time, even when the lecturers and students are geographically disbursed
* The lecturer can interact with students via video link, whiteboard and instant messaging
* The lecture can be recorded and stored for future access (available from November)
* Every user has tools that enable him/her to create learning contents, manage training activities and interact with other users
* Additionally there are a host of other features; documents can be managed, online exercises created, learning paths created, group work coordinated, assignments produced, forums developed, agendas set, announcements can be made and statistics can be monitored.
Sinji ’s and eleROM ‘s experience in software and e-learning guarantee the quality and reliability of the product. Additionally, learnwithelsi comes with 24 hour support.
Unlike other e-learning platforms, learnwithelsi is offered directly to training institutes for them to create their own courses; thereby enabling them to concentrate on the content of their courses, without having to worry about the technology.
The product follows the philosophy of SAS (software as a service). You don’t need to install anything on your server. You need only an Internet connection to use the platform.
Further system and functional enhancements will be made, eg as from November the video lecture can be recorded and stored for future access.
You can try a sample course on the learnwithelsi platform by clicking here. (login: sample, password: course).